Thursday, February 16, 2012

WTH ??

OK, so why is it that when you have the balls to call someone out for " not doing" there job you get the back lash ?

Like because my boss doesn't feel well the last couple of days he doesn't want to "boss"

Like theres only so far I can go or only so long I can feel bad for you.  Stay home if you don't feel well.  I do.  But if your gonna come to work at least be the freaking boss. 

And then when I call someone out on not doing the right thing ( consistently ) I get told I am whining, or not seeing the glass as half full ??

REALLY ?? Cause I am sick of doing someone else's work, TWICE ? ! ?

What the @@!*

OK......... Whew !
I feel better now ! ( Kinda )

I just turned on my IPhone's music and I am trying to mellow at my desk

No comments:

Post a Comment