Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Hearts day to everyone !!

Or Singles awareness day to those that are Single.  LOL
I am lucky enough to have my husband, and my son Caleb in heaven looking down on me this Valentines Day, so I know that I am loved. 

But we should never take the people that we love for granted, especially because we know that life is short, and there are no guarantees. 

A year ago at this time ( sorry about the TMI....... ) Caleb was conceived.  Its hard to believe that a year later he is not even here.  So please hug your loved ones extra tight and love them with all your heart everyday ! Not just today. 

Hopefully a year from now I will be able to look back on this blog and be able to be hugging my new Valentine from a gracious birth mother. 
My  Love to you all on this day !

No comments:

Post a Comment