Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thank you !!

For those of you reading and commenting on my Facebook thank you for your kind words.  I hope you enjoy my rants........ LOL

I do not know if I have said enough, and I know that more things are coming.  But I am glad to touch even a few of your lives. 

Tonight Dan and I are going to Adoption Star in Williamsville for an Open House on Adoption.  I hope to learn a lot as I know not too much other than what I read in " An Idiots Guide to Adoption" and what the Adoption Star Website has posted.....(which is very thorough)

I have also come to find that at least two of my friends unbeknownst to me until now are adopted ! Yeah for Birth moms !! I can only hope and pray that someone finds us worthy to raise their child. 

So Thanks for the Love !! I will post after the open House and let you know how it goes !


No comments:

Post a Comment