Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bad Day ??

So you ever have a "bad day" ?  I mean like NOTHING goes right ??
I feel like Alexander in the book the "Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day !"




So I woke up ( good )
Got Dressed ( good )
Found bad zit..... almost uncover able with make up ( bad )
Left for work ( eh )
Bought Lunch at Wegmans (ok )
Went to Starbucks ( Yum )
Practically Run over in the Parking Lot ( bad )
Man Bumped into me @ Starbucks cause he was too busy talking on phone/ordering coffee/making change ( annoying - bad )
Got cut off on way to work ( bad )
Good Parking Spot at work ( Yeah ! )
First call of day ( Awful !! )
Manager up my a** ( Very Bad )
People mispronouncing Mammogram ( just a pet peeve )

Yeah so its 12:57pm.  I am exhausted, annoyed, and its not even lunch time yet.
Calgon take me away !!!

And By the way -- its my blog, so this is my definition of a bad day.  If you were just diagnosed with Cancer or something you win.  You had the worse day,  but this is MY form of venting, so HA !

No comments:

Post a Comment