Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend of 2/25-2/26

I was so happy to have the opportunity to catch up with a high school friend whom I have not seen since High School.  A lot of time has passed since we graduated and It was almost like being on a first date..... are they still going to like me ? How has he/she changed ? How have I changed ?

Anyways, we "ate" lunch for 5 hours !!! Ha ha ha
I guess it was a good date ! LOL
We had a blast, it was like old times, and I realized there was no need to be nervous.  How silly of me.  I love that I can connect with people from my past and we can forge new meaningful relationships now. 
The one thing that I have seen is people change, people mature and grow.
( were not all the same people we were in High School )

Not that we were all bad in High School....... but I have amazing friendships with people that never gave me the time of day before and if we had tried back then we may have seen that we had a lot in common.  And some people that were my "best friends" dont even bother to give me the time of day....... so go figure ?

No comments:

Post a Comment