Wednesday, February 8, 2012

About Me

My name is Jamie.  I am 32 years old, and mother to an Angel in heaven named Caleb James.  I am married to my husband Dan and we have a dog named Charley. 
This is our story, one of happiness, sadness, and the journey we are currently on to start our family. 

I am currently working Full time in the insurance industry, and persuing my Masters Degree in Mental Health Counseling.  I should graduate in August 2014, and then I hope to focus in perinatal grief and loss. Based on this we are starting on the Adoption Journey 2/9/2012

Dan works Full Time in the security industry.  My husband has epiliepsy and although he keeps trying a career in law enforcement alludes him, but he has his Bachelors in Criminal Justice.

We started dating in 2000.  He proposed in 2007, on my birthday and we got married in Nov 2010. 


No comments:

Post a Comment