Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wacky Wed

So its Buffalo, In March and its 60 degrees at least !
Sun is out, windows down in my car on the way to work, Sunroof open and sunglasses on!  Days like this I am genuinely happy !

Days like this give me hope, courage, and faith that there is something wonderful waiting for Dan and I.  I love days like today !

But back today being weird !
My dentist was being a little bit of a creeper today !?
He was like flirting with me and throwing around all of this weird sexual innuendo.
Like ew......
He's like my Dad's age ( like 60 + )
I'm Married

Maybe its the weather.  So I will let it go this time
But it was very odd. 

1 comment:

  1. Loved yesterday's weather! Anyway... As I was driving to work today, I thought of another person who adopted..From BVS as well. I can't remember if you knew her or not from our younger days? Pam Petit? She is Pam Goodrich now. they adopted Haley 5 years ago, and funny how it worked out, you would never in a million years even think she was adopted she looks SO much like Pam. She'll be at my pampered chef party, and I am sure if you'd like she'd be willing to talk about anything you have questions on!

    ReplyDelete