Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday, Monday

Isn't this the Title of a song ?

Any who Good Morning to all my friends and Fam and followers !
Its Monday, yahoo !
Well at least it is Sunny for the moment, and I have a coffee in front of me and some lunch for later and some candy for the day.
Little things make me happy. 

I had a wonderful weekend with the Girls on Saturday night and my best friends Katie and Logan on Sunday.  And in between all I did was live at my computer doing homework and worked on our adoption profile book.

The homework made my head hurt.
The profile book is fun, and coming along, but it takes some thought and
I still have a lot of editing and adding to do.
Its odd because when you can have kids you never have to think about "selling yourself" to someone as why you would make good parents.
You just know you would.  Its a hard line to walk...... selling yourselves but not being too pushy.

So I am working very hard....... being me is exhausting !

1 comment:

  1. Jamie ~ I saw you found Heather & Jamies blog! I am glad you did. I meant to give it to you when I gave you Kristi's and totally forget. Heather is the cousin of My husbands very best friend(Mark). They grew up together and I've had the honor of meeting Heather & Jamie quite a few times now. Heather is nothing short of amazing and has the most beautiful voice to go right along with it :-) She sang at her cousin's wedding and just brings me to tears each time I think of it. I am SO excited for you and Dan to go on this journey and am thrilled to follow along. Thanks Jamie!!

    ReplyDelete