Saturday, March 3, 2012

So Much for Writing Every day

Happy March Folks !
I am sooooo busy with school I can not even think straight !

I feel like I am neglecting myself, Dan, others, especially others who are helping me along this adoption process.  ( so I apologize for not being around to : Sandy, Mike M, Mike A , Kelly, Katie, Logan, Amy and Chris ........ )
If I left you out I am sorry to you too ! ( Matt and Dena -- even though your not here )
I can barely pick up my phone some days to text let alone call.
But I am alive and well.

So work is going well, school is stressing me the hell out.
School is making me wonder if I have time right now ?
I mean I pride myself on being a good student, and I just feel like there is never
enough time.  My God what will I do when I get a child ?

Then of course there are my hopes for a child.  I dream of making my new nursery,
buying new baby things, naming a new child.  I have hopes that I once thought were dead and gone with Caleb. 

I miss Caleb, daily, but I keep smiling when I remember all of the joy he brought to my life.  And all of the things I am still learning today because he was here with us. But yeah, I miss him.


No comments:

Post a Comment