Thursday, March 22, 2012

So Sick

Hi all.........
Sorry to be absent from blogging but I have been sick, very sick since Sunday.  It really sucks because this has been a record breaking week of 82 degree temps and I have literally been in bed, shades down,
fan on. 

But since I have enough strength to get to the computer today, I figured I could blog about my sickness. Ha ha

Well its again sinusitis, Bronchitis, and the Dr thinks I get this twice a year because the tubes in my ears are not formed right, and therefore the phlegm backs up and then it collects virus's and then I get sick.  Fun right ?

Anyways I am on a dose of antibiotics finally and starting to feel a little better.
I am hoping that some of the of nice weather will still be there when I venture out of the house.


But........

This weekend should be nice !!
I have a Pedi and my first hot stone massage and then a Pampered Chef Party on Sat !
So Baring any setbacks with my health I should have a nice weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment