Wednesday, March 14, 2012

And it keeps Getting Better

So How excited was I after the longest day imaginable that I had a last minute dinner invitation to my friends house ? Very Excited !!
I needed some adult time.....
So Pros's and Con's
1.  They live in Eden ( pro and con )...... Love the house, the land, the drive in the daytime ( hard to find at 730pm )
2.  The power went out ( pro and con ) We had so much fun with it though, I am so easy breezy and so are they.  They were gracious enough to still have me over with no power on.  LOVE THEM
3.  The Food was EXCELLENT ( pro )
4.  The Company was EXCELLENT ( pro )

I had so much fun I didn't want to leave. By the time I did It was 11pm, then I had the 28 minute ride home ( con, sad )

We are soooooo doing that again !!

And then this morning on the way to work a freaking Mallard Duck flies onto my path from Nowhere !!!!
I mean it literally tried to land on the roof of my car, so when I swerved around it, it then tried to land in my driver side window.  I about died of fear of killing this bird.  It was not this happy when it was diving at me by the way !!!!




Oh Lord what a start to my day !!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO about the duck. ha,ha,ha, You totally made me smile!!! ( I know it was nearly as funny for you!) Glad you had fun last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that shuold say *NOT nearly as funny for you* Geez Kym, proof read first!!!

    ReplyDelete