Monday, March 12, 2012

Today is a Great Day !

So I fell down again on blogging but its because I had school again. 
This was the MOST stressed I felt about school in a long time since I had a total of 3 weeks to study for a midterm, write a power point, and present an entire chapter on sleep disorders from memory.

It was a lot to do, and learn in the midst of having my "life", work and everything else in between. 

But I am the happiest I have been in a long time because :

1.  I have no more stress about the weekend with school cause I lived thru it !
2.  I got a 100% on my presentation
3. I got a 90% on my midterm !


So school is now done for 5 weeks when I go back for my final !
Its nice to take a deep breath and relax. 


The adoption things are still the same, no changes until we take our class and are then home studied.  I am now going to work on finalizing our profile book for prospective mothers to review.  Its like a 20 page advertisement to "pick" Dan and I for parenthood.  *sigh*
You know when you can have your own kids you do not have to prove your worthiness to anyone....... just saying.

Oh and BTW it is 68 degrees outside.  Last time I blogged we had excellent weather !

Life is good !


1 comment: