Friday, June 8, 2012

Nursery Is Done

I know its been like 2 weeks since I have posted, but that's because I have been enjoying this recovery thing !!

Ok, really I have still had a lot on my plate.

Dans Grandma is moving between really sick and really well everyday, its very hard on us.
So I have daily trips to the Hospital.  I also had a lot of school work to do while I was off these 3 weeks since I have school this weekend !
I had a 2 page paper to write ( extra credit since I BOMBED my midterm) and then a Power Point Presentation for class on Sunday and a FINAL to study for, also on Sunday !!

On a positive note the NURSERY is finished !!!
Our home study is done !! Dan and I are waiting to be matched to a birth mom !
So now we wait, and I am ok with that, we have had a great 2012 so far, so now a little slow down and wait will be good for us. 

Here are some pics !!




No comments:

Post a Comment