Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Back to Reality - Work

So it took me 1 day and 20 mins to be annoyed to be back at work and make me wish I was home on DBL again.  That sure didn't take long !!
The work environment is not one of fostering growth and love lately.  Its a fearful time and a walking on eggshells time for a lot of people.  Which makes for a tense environment. 
Now I have not partaken in anything that I am aware of that would buy into any of these fears, but lots of people near and dear to me are/have. 
So works not a "warm and fuzzy" place to be.

I just wish that I could stay home, not answer to the calender, and enjoy life.  But without this job, or any job I would not have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food on my table.  The little bit that I can eat.......

So "Hi ho, Hi ho..... its off to work I go !! "


I hope we adopt soon !!! I am looking forward to some time off to bond with my baby !

No comments:

Post a Comment