Friday, June 8, 2012

3 weeks Post OP

Just an Update on my Surgery.  I am 3 weeks post OP and I am going back to work on Monday 6/11/2012

I am down 32.5 pounds which to me seems INSANE !!!
I don't feel like I look any different, but I do notice what they call NSV or non scale victories

My Jeans ( both pairs ) do not fit even when buttoned !! They fall down around my ankles, which is both good news and bad.  Good because YEAH I am losing weight.  Bad because I have no freaking Jeans and those were pretty new from Layne Bryant = 55.00 a pair.  Ah well, someone at AMVETS is going to be very happy. 

Also My wedding rings are loose

My bath towel wraps all the way around my body ( this is a big one for me )

So even though I don't "feel" any different, I know that changes are happening.  So Hopefully I can keep up the good work when I go back to work/school this weekend. 
I mean the devil in my head keeps telling me that NOTHING has ever worked for me, so why would this ?  But I have to say, I cant eat more than I can handle or I get sick, and I cant have the crap foods cause they don't appeal to me but also because they make me feel awful !!

So....... I guess its a wait and see process.
But so far so good !!

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for an update from you! WOW!! 32lbs?? That is amazing Jamie. So proud of you. I hope someday I can wrap a bath towel around my body. LOL That IS a HUGE thing!! I can't wait to see how much more you progress, and even more, I can't wait to see you and how awesome you must look - Ok, just post a picture girl! :) Did you get the invite to my 31 party?? I SO SO hope you can come! (they have a great purse, that makes the best diaper bag ever, and every time I see it I think of you!) And, I know your going to keep losing, but I have a TON of clothes that don't fit me, and would probably work for you during the inbetween stages if you'd like/?!

    ReplyDelete