Thursday, June 14, 2012

4 weeks Post OP !!

Holy CoW !!!
Hard to believe that it's been a month !!
Where has the time gone ?

Well drum roll please............

I am down a total of : 36.5 pounds today.

That seems absolutely freaking crazy to me.  I have never lost this much weight, nor ever kept off this much weight.  Now I know its only been a month, so I have to pace myself.  I know that the first month is the Rapid Weight loss month. 

Pretty soon I will have to exercise, and I will be able to eat more.  I think that's my most common question after how much have I lost.  Is how much can I eat ?
Not much and not alot at the same time.  But this was what I signed up for.
About 3oz at any given time.  Most things seem to be ok, No no's right now are caffeine, pop, and bread ( cause it takes up too much room in my tummy )
The goal is to get to about 7oz at a meal. ( in about 6-8 months )

I eat about every two hours, a snack of protein ( usually cheese, handful of nuts or some Greek yogurt )

A basic meal is about 1oz piece of protein and some vegetables.  ( some = 6 green beans, or 2 pieces of broccoli )

I have NO craving for Junk Food.  Its kinda nice,  and when I want something crunchy, nuts or microwave popcorn is ok. 

So that's my life so far !!

No comments:

Post a Comment