Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day

Was yesterday. 
Was not too bad.
I really did not cry, until today, 5/14/2012.  Weird right ?

I had school, and my midterm to keep me busy.  Plus we celebrated Dan's mom and my mom.  So we didn't have to think about me. 

My biggest irrational fear when Caleb died is that no one would remember me as a "Mother".  That people would just forget that I had a child.  Someday I would just revert back to being Jamie.  And I would never have another card on Mother's day.  Who worries about things like that ?? That's why it is/was an irrational fear.  Since the nearest and dearest to me wished me a Happy Mothers Day.  My fear was completely irrational. 

I know that I am a mother.  I know that I will always be a mother.
I just miss my little boy.  I will miss Caleb forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment