Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Adoption Class # 5 - The END

Adoption Law was the last class last night, and very cool actually.
I was destined to be a lawyer in another life.  I like the rules and law, and arguing.  I could totally get paid to do that !   I like looking for a creative way to solve a problem, etc......

Any who, I learned all about rights of the Birth mother
Rights of the Birth father ( NY got something right, we are very Adoption friendly )
and the rights of the Birth grandparents ( yeah they have none..... )

And then we were handing a completion certificate and now its on to the home study itself.  Our file is on its way to the Social Worker, her name is Linley.  Once she calls we can set up our home study appointment. 

It feels very good to be almost done with the process and one step closer to adopting our little addition to the family !!

No comments:

Post a Comment