Thursday, April 12, 2012

Team 4.0

I am so bad at Blogging.  I am so busy I have no time !!
But I am proud to say that I am part of team 4.0 !!
I finally got my grades from my Jan/Feb classes and I got an A !
I am so excited that my hard work is paying off.
I do have class this weekend and I have a final on Sunday 4/15. 
If I do well, I am on my way to another A, and a solid 4.0 for the semester.
I am very excited to think that I could go back to school, Graduate School no less with the year that I have had behind me.
But Caleb inspired me to do this, and I know that he would be so proud of his mommy!
I do all of this for him ( and for me too ! )

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Jamie! What an accomplishment! I can't wait until the day I can say that I am back in school. Caleb IS proud of you, and sits next to you each time you sit down to study/work!

    ReplyDelete