Monday, April 2, 2012

Loaded Post

So things are busy.......

Work has been really tough.  I am too thin skinned.  I take offense too easily, I cry often, and I over worry.  I don't know if its because of all that I have been thru or if I have always been this way.  I guess that's for you guys to tell me.
But case in point......

1.  We have a Quality program at work, our calls are monitored to ensure accuracy.
And it seems lately that no matter what I do Its not good enough.  I always miss "just one thing" and I fail the call.  Failing once in a while is not a big deal.  Failing once a month for 3 months is a big deal to me.  I am used to having NO errors, let alone never failing.  So I am so preoccupied with doing well I am not doing well at all 

2.  Then I just piss people off to easily, God only knows how or why.  I cough too loud, I look at people wrong, I say something to loud, in the wrong tone of voice.  This place is really starting to break me. 

I mean, I work in a place where its like peoples goal to break you down, hurt your feelings, and make you wish you stayed in bed.  Its so hard to enjoy your work or your day when your constantly made to feel like crap



Then of course there are the times when I get my feelings hurt away from work too. ( Friends, Family )
I can't help but put my faith in people and then when they let me down I assume its cause of me.  That they are not listening to me or that they do not care about me.  I know that this is not true, but it doesn't lessen the hurt at the time.


I am happy though, please don't get me wrong,  My cough is finally gone.
I got my hair died a beautiful brownish red !!
Dan and I are so in love !!
I look forward to the remainder of my year of 2012 with joy and anticipation !

There's lots of greatness on the Horizon !

No comments:

Post a Comment