Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bored......

So I am super Bored today. 
Time is dragging and I have nothing to do @ work.  I mean there is seriously 5 mins between calls.  Its crazy ! 
This also means that The day after Easter is going to be a Phone nightmare !!!!

The weather is nice, I am dying to go home !!
Tomorrow I am off for Good Friday and I am excited because I get to see some of my favorite people.  Amy, Chris and Nicholas !!

Our favs from Adoption Star, but they are also excellent friends. 
I will have to try and take some pics to post so people do not think I am making these people up.  Ha ha
Were gonna hang out and have pizza and just chill !
So excited !!!!


Lets see...... Probably going to try to get my car inspected Sat if I wake up in a normal amount of time.  Sunday is Easter.  We are having like Lunch/Dinner with my Mother in Law and then dinner 5 hours later with my family.  I am looking forward to the food part. 

I do not have much else going on. 
Adoption classes start soon ( 4/17, 4/24, 5/1, 5/8, 5/15 )
Then comes the Home study !
Then comes the hardest part........ waiting to be matched to "our" child.
I am so blessed that this has been going so smooth, and I am excited to see where this path in life is going to take us.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend with some great people! I have your pampered Chef ~ However, outside of facebook I have no way of getting touch with you! LOL (and i am at work and can't get on facebook here), SO - email me kymmc3@yahoo.com or call/text me 783-0235, so you can let me know when a good time to drop it off is! Hugs honey and Happy Easter in case I don't talk to you before then! And Horray for adoption classes - it means things are moving along!

    ReplyDelete