Monday, April 16, 2012

Semester 4.0

Ok, I don't wanna brag.......
But wait yes I do !!!!!!!!!

I got a 100 on my Final exam in Abnormal Psychology and another A, which makes this a 4.0 semester for me.  My first.  I am on the deans list and I am very excited about this.  With EVERYTHING that I have going on ( Work, Adoption, School, Medical )
I have managed to work very hard, set aside some time and help to make my future dreams a reality.  The best term I ever had in undergrad was a 3.89 the semester I took 20 Credit hours and the Dean had to sign off on my extreme credit load.

This is quite an accomplishment for me and it was not easy.
I am very proud of myself and very excited to move into the summer semester that starts "now" but my next set of classes are Mother's Day Weekend.  ( That's good actually, something to take my mind off the sadness )

So Yeah for me !

1 comment:

  1. And you SHOULD be so proud!! that's awesome! Yes, Mother's Day will be sad, but your still a mom in every sense, and can celebrate everything that Caleb has brought and taught you in his short time! Hugs! Kym

    ReplyDelete