Friday, April 20, 2012

Pampered Chef

Ok, Anyone who knows me, knows that I am NOT a domesticated woman.
I do not cook, I do not clean. ( not because I do not like these things - but I will freely admit that I am LAZY )

And not that I sit around the house all day......
I work FT
I go to Graduate School FT
I am trying to become a Parent

I have a lot going on !

So the irony of me holding a Pampered Chef cooking show/party is not lost on me.
But the stuff is truly amazing and it works !
I went to my first party in March at my friend Kym's house ( I follow Kym's blog BTW )
And everything about the party was great ! The people, the food, the ideas.
It made the idea of cooking for me fun again.  It made me feel like I could make the time to cook....... in between all my craziness !


So.......
I am having a Pampered Chef Party, for those of you ( most of you who read this blog )
Are aware -- are invited.
4/28/2012
At My house 6:00pm - 9pm

Menu : Cheeseburger Salad
           Homemade Potato Chips
           Brownies

Lots of Fun and Social interaction Await !!



No comments:

Post a Comment