Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wedding Planning

Last Post......

So I have been helping my mom plan my brother and his fiancees wedding that is going to be here in Buffalo in October. 
Its very exciting and alot of fun considering I did this for myself just a little under two years ago. 

Since I last posted my mom and I went to Long Island, NY for Laura's shower there with her family and we had a blast.  I will post some pics at the end of this blog.  She is just so nice, and she gets along great with our family and with my brother !!!

See sometimes my brother can be smart ( as in a smart ass...... ha ha ) Love ya Joe.
And she knows how to give it right back to him when hes being funny,  and that I LOVE about her.  Plus she's going to make a great SIL !!

It kinda sucks that both my SIL are living out of town ( one in Long Island and one in Florida ) I feel like I am missing out on their lives, especially my SIL Dena who is currently approx 20 weeks Pregnant, and I want to be there to see my niece/nephew grow up, especially since I do not have Caleb around. 

Any who..... fun pics for you all !!

                                                                 Joe
                                                  Melissa, Laura & Jessica
                                                     Me & Mom
                                                       Joe & Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment