Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Adoption Update

As of today we have been profiled 7 times. 
For those of you keeping track, that's ALOT since 6/4/2012
Its at least twice a month.

And yes, its hard to sit and wait, but as you can see I have PLENTY
to keep me busy with school, helping to plan a wedding, Dan and etc......

In case you were wondering though we are waiting to hear back on two profiles,
one local, one in another state. Both Bi-racial situations.  One girl, one gender unknown.  I have to say I couldn't be more excited to have a baby, we are all ready, have a nursery, stroller, and infant seat in my car.  All we need is someone to love.  I know that this is in God's hands and I pray on it.  So I keep an open heart and mind and remind myself that somewhere my child is "baking"
Ha ha ha

I have a wonderful parent advocate in Missy, at Adoption Star who takes care of me when I call and ask questions, or get sad because we don't have a baby yet. 
But she reminds me that we have been shown a lot and not to get discouraged.  It is going to happen. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jamie how i've missed you! I swear I check your blog like every other day to see if you updated!! So happy you finally decided to do so. (Like I can talk, I am months behind on mine) SO where to being, Yay for Caleb's birthday, and mommy/daddy doing so amazing! (Happy Birthday Caleb) can't wait to hear about your weight loss, I know you look amazing already! (You GO girl!)And HORRAY for being profiled like nutso! I hope one of these 2 work out for you (i love bi-racial babies LOL) but if not, God knows what's in his plan as we all know. I can't wait for you guys to bring home Caleb's little brother or sister! Your already such amazing parent's and to parent a new baby will be the beginning of another AMAZING journey for you both!! Love you Chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun !! SO pysched to see you at my Party Sept 1st !!
    Your still coming right ?? I am just dying to ask you how in the world do you run ?? I give you a lot of credit, cause I can't move the amount of me thats still left for that far and that long. How does one start to run ??

    ReplyDelete