Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Caleb 1 year And Such

So the Caleb's Birthday has come and gone
It was 7/29/2012

Dan and I had a great morning, we went to the cemetery, tied on a "Your 1 years old today " balloon, and placed a cupcake on his stone with a lit candle.
We sang "Happy Birthday" and we did not even cry.  We enjoyed our mini Birthday bash for our little man.  Who I imagine is running around in heaven with my blond hair. Dan's blue eyes, and suspenders raising hell !!
Giving everyone a run for their money !!! ( I mean come on he's my kid )

I cant say everything I feel on here sometimes, and that bothers me, because for some reason things I say get back to the incorrect people and then it starts to become a problem.  Its sad that I can't even have an outlet to express myself and my feelings. 

But anyways, here are some pics from Caleb's first B-day :



No comments:

Post a Comment