Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Grad School 4 Classes Down

Like the title suggests, 4 classes down about a bagillion to go.  Ha ha
No, more like 15 maybe ??

But as it stands I have a 4.0 in Grad School, and let me tell you this stuff is Hard !!
I have made a really good friend named Katie from class.  She and I have the same ethic, we work hard, we make a real effort for our grades, and I can see ourselves being friends for life. 

But I am glad to be entering this part of my life, especially when I have such bad days at work, and am so sick of being miserable at BCBS.  Anyone who knows me knows that I buts my but at work, and to be truthful, I am really sick of being under appreciated. 
I don't care if I make good money If I am always unhappy and trying to convince myself to get up and go to work. ( See FB post from last week )
Happy and poor ? Or Miserable and Rich ?? -- Not that I am rich, I think that needs to be changed to Miserable and OK. 

I am leaning everyday more and more to Happy and poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment